At Kami Countertops, we provide a variety of services related to our business.
The kitchen is the heart of every home, and yours should be a reflection of your own heart. Whether you’re building a new kitchen from scratch, or just looking to update the one you already have, we’d love to help you create that space.
You want every inch of your business to stand out and look professional, and countertops can play a huge part in that look. Maybe it’s a boardroom tabletop you need, or a reception desk, or something for food service or retail displays. Getting the right look and feel will let you define what your business means to you.
Whether you’re updating your kitchen, your bathroom, or your office, you can count on us to put together a custom quote that’ll break everything down so you know exactly what you’re getting and how much it’s going to cost you.
We keep a professional decorator on staff that can help you with both your kitchen and bath designs. Let our friendly and experienced staff help you coordinate you project from countertops, cabinets, tile back splash, sinks and faucets, finishing off with decorative hardware.
- Select material – Laminate / Quartz/ Granite / Corian
- Quote – We aim to provide our customers with a quote within 2 days of receiving measure. Quotes will be emailed
- Approval and Deposit – We suggest you order your sink and faucet at this time. For your convenience Kami Countertops offers a great selection.
- Order material
- Final template or measure – once all cabinetry is installed.
- Fabrication – Sink needs to be at Kami Countertops plant before fabrication for quartz and granite jobs.
- Installation – Faucets need to be onsite. Sink cabinets needs to be empty of all material / top drawers removed / top shelf of lazy Suzan clear. Expect dust etc as you are in renovation mode.
- Granite / Stone are a product of nature and my contain pitting or fissures and are not considered defects.
- Older style cabinets may require additional top trim under new countertops. This is not part of Kami Countertops responsibility.
- Caulking of countertops will be done by Kami Countertops if all final painting is complete at time of install. Kami Countertops will not return at a later date to do this. Caulking will now be the responsibility of owner.
- Minor damage to walls are considered part of the renovation and not the responsibility of Kami Countertops. However Kami Countertops installers will do their best to avoid any damage.
- Old caulking lines may not be covered by the new countertops. This is not the responsibility of Kami Countertops to fix.
- Existing tile back splash – Grout may come loose when removing old counters. Replacement of grout to be done by others.
- All plumbing hookups to be done by others